Fish Fry 2019 is just around the corner! Six FRYday nights beginning March 8th from 4:30 – 7:00 PM. This delicious community event is applauded by neighbors throughout South Orange County. Guests leave with full tummies wondering – ‘How do they do it?’
St. Kilian’s Fish Fry is often referred to as the well-oiled machine. Rightly so. It has taken years of hard-work, creative ideas and hundreds of volunteers to pull this off.
Once again we invite you to help make Fish Fry 2019 another success.
Here’s how you can help!
- Click on the link to volunteer. Work a shift or two during the 6-week season. FISH FRY – VOLUNTEER HERE
- Donate gift cards for our ‘Catch-of-the-Day’ drawings.
- Donate wine, beer, soda, bottled water and lemons to offset the operating costs.
- Tell your friends – bring your friends to dinner.
- Participate on our Opportunity Drawing for a chance to win a GRAND PRIZE of $1,000, plus FIVE more chances to win $100 if you’re an EARLY BIRD and turn in your chances before the first Fish FRYday drawing on March 8! Tickets were mailed to active registered parishioners – more are available in the Parish Office. $5 each chance or $25 for 6 chances.