St. Kilian Oktoberfest Committee is busy planning the activities for another wonderful, omm-pah-pa weekend on our beautiful parish campus. There are may tasks at hand – but many hands make the task light. Here’s where you can help:
• Be part of the Oktoberfest Committee – better yet, volunteer to be a Booth Coordinator
• Help is needed to solicit and collect community donations and more.
• Donate NEW ITEMS or PRICELESS OPPPORTUNITES for the Silent Auction.
• Drop off your UNWORN or UNWANTED JEWELRY for our ‘2nd Chance Jewelry Booth’.
• Donate Wines valued from $25 to $100 for the ‘Wine Pull’
• Gather your hand-crafted items for our ‘Craft Sales’
Bring your items to the Parish Office and be sure to provide your name and value of the donation.
Donations are accepted now. Include your name and contact information.
BOOKS for our ‘Book Nook’.
Books, CDs, DVDs. (But please not textbooks, computer books or magazines.) Watch the bulletin for “Drop off Dates”.
Get your PLANTS ready for our ever popular ‘Plant Booth’.
Drop off dates: Thursday & Friday, September 21 & 22. Not earlier.